A little background
After completing high-school at IGS, I entered the Information Environments program at the University of Queensland. I graduated at the end of 2004, declining to continue the study I started with Multimedia Design. (Information Environments has since been renamed to Information Technology/Interaction Design, due to nobody knowing what an ‘information environment’ is!) After finishing my first degree, I was getting mighty tired of the university lifestyle and thought I’d see if this so-called “real world” was all it was cracked up to be.
- WordPress – Most of the sites I build now are with WordPress on the Thesis theme
- WordPress Plugins – I never get tired of seeing what level of crazy I can reach with my plugins.
- Kick-ass CSS techniques. (I know, I know, its not really coding. So sue me, it looks pretty!)
- Marketing & Business – This is a funny area for me. I don’t know all that much about traditional business operation, but its amazing what one can pick up just by working in a small office.
- SEM – Search Engine Marketing. (True voodoo, but I’m learning)
I used to have one; not so much anymore!
(“The more people I meet, the more I like my dog”, – Unknown.)